スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

2.Overlooking Paradise 【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜〜魑魅魍魎跋扈躑躅の躊躇

 



Unexpectedly lost, I ended up wandering in the woods.These days, if I walk a little bit, I should look a private house, but if I walk on this gravel road from a while ago, I'll just continue to undulate through the same scenery. The slope on the side of the road is not very high, but since it is a vertical rock, I don't feel like climbing it and looking over it. Well, it's still 1:00 pm, so I'm not in a hurry.

By the way, do I have a smartphone? The location was easily found by GPS, but this rocky mountain is not shown on the aeronautical chart and is a thick green forest. When I switch to the contour screen, it seems to be a doughnut-shaped topography like the outer rim of a volcano. It's less than a few hundred meters around, so it feels like it was made by humans rather than natural terrain. This mountain is isolated from the hiking trails that crisscross the Kamakura mountains. Before I knew it, I wasn't lost, but I was walking along the outer rim of Mt. The slope was steep and rocky all along. It's like an impregnable castle wall.

After leaving the forest without difficulty and arriving at my house, I projected today's location on the large screen of my desktop PC. When I looked all over with the largest magnified screen provided by Google Maps, I found a straight line like the roof of a house in a slight gap between the evergreen trees. The land surrounded by the somma is probably about 330 square yards. If a small house is surrounded by tall trees, it will probably look like a forest like that aerial photograph. I don't have a hobby of obsessing over other people's dwellings, but if there's a house in that rock that looks like a castle wall, and there's no gate after going around it, I wonder what kind of land it is and what that straight line is. I couldn't help it. How to get over that rock? Drones are also impossible because of the trees. There must be a trail leading into it somewhere. Switching the aeronautical chart again to the map revealed a narrow channel running into the forest. Come to think of it, when I walked today, I felt like I crossed over, but I think I just jumped over it, not enough to hinder my walking. I had no other clues, so I decided to go check it out tomorrow and turned off my PC.

                                                           *

The stream seems to continue from Mt. Kinubari, but the amount of water is very small. I think it's probably a path for rainwater. The important thing is how the flow flows into the somma. If I follow yesterday's route, there is certainly that flow. Moreover, it flows into a hand-dug hole different from the one pierced by time. Furthermore, I didn't notice it at all, but there seems to be a cave covered with thick ivy beside it. Putting on the work gloves I brought and pulling the ivy away,cave was so tall that a person could stand, and it was so deep that I couldn't see the back. There are a lot of viper around here, so I set my smartphone to flashlight mode and illuminate it while being careful.As expected. After all, this castle wall is a castle wall. There is a place in the back of the cave that seems to have been covered with wood. It must be the entrance to the castle walls. However, it is impossible to capture this guard alone. The person who is coming now is Mr. Hara, who recently retired. Mr. Hara should be interested in such mysteries. I was lucky enough to be at home. Observe my surroundings again until he arrive. The dark tower seems to be a suitable habitat for wild animals, and there are some recent droppings here and there, but humans don't seem to have noticed, and there are no artificial objects other than the blocked wood.


About 30 minutes later, Mr. Hara arrived with a large flashlight and a sickle.

"Well, I live quite close, but I didn't notice this cave."

"That's right, it was just like a wall of ivy."

"But I thought this place was just a hill, but it looks like a castle wall. I'm curious about the inside, so let's get started."

The wood was easily removed. However, there is a pile of large stones piled up there.We can see inside through the gap, but what we can see is tall weeds.

"Well, We have to move them one by one."

We chose a thicker piece of wood from earlier, and when we broke down the top stone with two people, we ware able to create a space where we could crawl over.


"It's an amazing view"

"I never imagined..."

The somma-like mountains are certainly donut-shaped, and the trees that have grown taller than the mountains are scattered, forming a shape like an all-weather domed stadium. The space is bright because the sunshine filtering through the foliage firmly enters through the gaps. As expected, the land of about 330 square yards has a main house, a barn and a pond. When was the cave sealed? There is nothing modern things about them left as they are. The stream from earlier was pouring into the pond, and although it was covered with fallen leaves, the water had not dried up. As I approached the main house, I became convinced that it was the tea room CHASHITSU. Flat stepping stones at the grassy feet lead to the main house, leading to the small poach NIJIRIGUCHI typical of teahouses.

"Hey, look at this"

"Is there any fruit?"

"Peach"

Fruit trees are rare in tea gardens, but they are suitable for Kamakura and were liked to be planted until housing development progressed.

“The person who carved out such a space to create a space for tea must have been quite a stylish person SUKISHA. Vessels, hangings, incense, and rips… put everything he liked into an impregnable cocoon. Every day he's immersed in his thoughts..."

"It's truly a paradise. It can't be helped, pile up that stone again and close it and go home."

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

10 Shakado time slip 【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜〜隧道のはるか先

   From a small Okinawan restaurant near Jomyoji Temple, you can hear the sound of the sanshin(stringed instrument) followed by the applause of several people. "I've been praised so much, maybe I should drink more." "Mr. Maa, shouldn't you just leave it at that?" Masao, a regular customer, has been looking forward to showing off his sanshin, which he has learned by himself, while drinking awamori(okinawan sake) after retirement. Although the repertoire is few, he was able to respond to each customer's request because it was generally limiteded. Shima Uta, Nada Sosou, Tinsagu no Hana, Asadoya Yunta... After the song is finished, they will feel as if they are in Okinawa just by plucking the strings after having a glass in his mouth. The store manager also welcomed Masao's visit. "Maa-san, you're drinking more than usual today. It's not good to drink too much." "Hey, I've been drinking it for decades, so I know my limits. If I

11 Yoga mat dream trip【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜

   Tsugumi grabbed her yoga mat and went to Zaimokuza beach.  Even in August, there are still no beachgoers early in the morning, and the only people there are surfers who are trying to swim outside of swimming hours and people walking their dogs.  As usual, when I stood on my mat, I chanted a mantra as I looked towards the distant island of Oshima, and then slowly moved from sun salutations to standing and sitting positions.  I woke up from a deep sleep and went into a state of wakefulness while heading to the beach, and now by doing asanas (yoga poses) She has entered a state of meditation.  Deep, dreamless sleep is said to be the supreme state in the Upanishads, but meditation is a state that surpasses it by keeping the mind and subconscious memory inactive while keeping the conscious mind active, so it confronts the atman (true self). It can be done.  After completing a set of asanas, Tsugumi's routine is to meditate on the mat.  Place her right foot on top of her left thigh, t

海面のゴールドカーペット Gold carpet laid on the surface of the sea

kamakura As if to redo the summer without lights The lights of Yuigahama stores and condominiums color the coastline at night without any gaps. Reflected on the calm water, they are like retro movie scenes It gives a momentary feeling as if it was trimmed only there. However, only today is different. The moon, which has grown from the depths of darkness to the maximum this fall, sits right above the city. Demonstrates a high-power reflector effect Spread a wide golden carpet toward what you see. Thanks to that gold carpet The depressed heart that continues to stay at home is sucked into move set Surrounded by horseshoe-shaped low mountains, the city has no exit. I entered, but at the end, I sat down as cozy as the moon overhead. It's a night without sound, but for some reason, hallucinations like a gramophone continue to be possessed. 灯火なき禍下の夏をやり直すかのように 由比ヶ浜の店舗やマンションの明かりが夜の海岸線を隙間なく彩る。 穏やかな水面に映るそれらはレトロな映画のシーンのように そこだけトリミングされたかのような刹那感を漂わせる。 ただし今日だけは違う。 闇の奥から近づき今秋最大にまで巨大化した月が街の直上に居座り