スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

8 Quark in the bamboo forest 【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜〜隧道のはるか先

"I'm 56 years old, so I'm halfway through, but if you look at the average life expectancy of the company's retirees, it's 70 to 80 years old, so at most I have 20 to 30 years to live. It's the year."

Upperclassman Okubo slurped up the matcha left in his bowl and suddenly started a serious topic. Whenever something inspires him, he start talking about things that inspire people. I'm sure he must have felt something in the bamboo grove of Hokokuji Temple. While visiting a client in Kamakura to say New Year's greetings, the two of us came to this teahouse in the bamboo grove with the idea of ``Let's go  matcha suitable for New Year's.

"I've been a member of society for 34 years so far, but the rest of my life is shorter than that. Do you understand?  When I finish working, the rest of my life will be shorter than the number of days I worked. Moreover, about 5 years of that considering that it will be a battle with an illness, I have less than 15 to 25 years left in my life.

"If you think like that, don't you feel like you're shortening your life? Let's think more happily."

"What do you mean by fun?  If you live with such an exhilarating feeling, you'll miss out on important things in your life. First of all, when you have time, think about your purpose in life. Surviving with the person you love. Do you want to do something that benefits society? Are you able to get everything you want? I feel something is wrong. Life is a miracle.In the universe that took hundreds of millions of years to create Then, we live on the earth, which is not even a grain of sand, and spend only about 100 years living on it. You know, it's starting to feel insignificant."

"That's extreme, Okubo. Humans are different from single cells like bacteria."

"That's just the difference in the number of cells. What's more, cells are made up of many elementary particles, so it's just that a lot of them gather. In other words, the purpose of life is to find out what you will enjoy in the 100 years that the product, the body, exists.I can't believe that the countdown to the rest of my life has begun while I'm busy moving according to people's instructions. Do you feel like you can't forgive yourself?"

“Certainly I can’t forgive myself.

“It’s because you don't move spontaneously!”

"Well, if you say that, I can't say it back, but... Well, I would like to see various things. Rather than the world, I'd like to see every corner of the earth."

"That's true. Whether it's natural or artificial, what the retina takes in is sent to the brain as an image, so while you're alive, you should fully enjoy the functions your body has. The purpose is not to eat, sleep, or love, it is not the physiological desire to maintain such a body, nor is it the mundane desire to feel satisfied with owning it. For example, the intuitive actions you take when you wake up in the morning and think about how you want to spend the day may be unexpectedly close to that. Others may be cleaning and washing their personal belongings.”

"If everyone does what they want, won't the world become chaotic in no time?"

“The bottom line is that order starts to crumble when you try to own what you want. If I remember correctly, you bought a car last year. Everyone wants to own it."

"It's great to drive while listening to music without the sound of the engine."

"Look, you want it, so there will be people who will make it. More and more people will come out and start competing."

"If there weren't things, the world wouldn't be a convenient place, would it?  You wouldn't be able to live 100 years in a primitive way, would you?"

"Well, I don't want anything like me. Mr. Ryokan also said, 'The more I cook, the more the wind blows the fallen leaves.'" You know. It's enough to know

"Why do I have to learn such life lessons in such a refreshing bamboo forest!"

"What an idiot. The bamboo grove is the perfect environment for meditation, just like the seven sages of China wandered through. In the forest where you can see the sky through the gaps in the leaves covering your head, you close your eyes loosely like half your eyes in meditation. Even so, if you continue to "see", you will notice that the back of your eyelids reflects a grainy scenery like a screen.Opening your eyes is different from the back of your eyelids.Give it a try."

“Hmm, I feel like I can see what I’m thinking in my head, even though I can’t see it, and I feel like it’s different from what I’m imagining.”

"Hey. That's what meditation is. Isn't the rustling sound of bamboo leaves a good feeling?  Right now you're not dreaming, you're sleeping soundly, or you're awake. It's not such a narrow range, but it's gone to a more cosmic place."

"Isn't it your senior who's gone? It's quite occult-ish."

"Don't make fun of me. I'm talking seriously. What you felt was the Atman in Indian thought. It's about the providence that constitutes each individual. It is Brahman.People call it God.It is the conclusion that human knowledge has reached so far, but then there must be an existence that gave birth to such things.In other words, what was it before God? From now on, future generations will explore and find out about it.

The small leaves swaying in the breeze, the fractal silhouette of the branches against the blue sky, the gradation from light green to dark green that gets denser the further you go, the bamboo grove is filled with a sense of life that you shouldn't be able to see there. I feel like I can see the existence of elementary particles. Elementary particles connect to atoms and molecules, and individual species are born through DNA chains.

"According to what I've heard, we've entered the 'Era of the Land', where people scrambled for and possessed things, and entered the 'Era of the Wind,' where they cooperated and connected. They argued, invaded, fought, lost each other, and then realized, "This earth, where miracles are gathered, is neither mine nor anyone else's. It is something that will be passed on to future generations. Over the next 200 years, the consciousness will gradually rise and reach its climax, heading for the next age of water. It's already a story beyond my great-grandson."

I wonder if the tea ceremony at Takedera Hokokuji, which made Upperclassman Okubo talk about cosmology, leads to a black hole in another dimension...?

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

10 Shakado time slip 【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜〜隧道のはるか先

   From a small Okinawan restaurant near Jomyoji Temple, you can hear the sound of the sanshin(stringed instrument) followed by the applause of several people. "I've been praised so much, maybe I should drink more." "Mr. Maa, shouldn't you just leave it at that?" Masao, a regular customer, has been looking forward to showing off his sanshin, which he has learned by himself, while drinking awamori(okinawan sake) after retirement. Although the repertoire is few, he was able to respond to each customer's request because it was generally limiteded. Shima Uta, Nada Sosou, Tinsagu no Hana, Asadoya Yunta... After the song is finished, they will feel as if they are in Okinawa just by plucking the strings after having a glass in his mouth. The store manager also welcomed Masao's visit. "Maa-san, you're drinking more than usual today. It's not good to drink too much." "Hey, I've been drinking it for decades, so I know my limits. If I

11 Yoga mat dream trip【 Kamakura Thousand Tales】鎌倉千一夜

   Tsugumi grabbed her yoga mat and went to Zaimokuza beach.  Even in August, there are still no beachgoers early in the morning, and the only people there are surfers who are trying to swim outside of swimming hours and people walking their dogs.  As usual, when I stood on my mat, I chanted a mantra as I looked towards the distant island of Oshima, and then slowly moved from sun salutations to standing and sitting positions.  I woke up from a deep sleep and went into a state of wakefulness while heading to the beach, and now by doing asanas (yoga poses) She has entered a state of meditation.  Deep, dreamless sleep is said to be the supreme state in the Upanishads, but meditation is a state that surpasses it by keeping the mind and subconscious memory inactive while keeping the conscious mind active, so it confronts the atman (true self). It can be done.  After completing a set of asanas, Tsugumi's routine is to meditate on the mat.  Place her right foot on top of her left thigh, t

海面のゴールドカーペット Gold carpet laid on the surface of the sea

kamakura As if to redo the summer without lights The lights of Yuigahama stores and condominiums color the coastline at night without any gaps. Reflected on the calm water, they are like retro movie scenes It gives a momentary feeling as if it was trimmed only there. However, only today is different. The moon, which has grown from the depths of darkness to the maximum this fall, sits right above the city. Demonstrates a high-power reflector effect Spread a wide golden carpet toward what you see. Thanks to that gold carpet The depressed heart that continues to stay at home is sucked into move set Surrounded by horseshoe-shaped low mountains, the city has no exit. I entered, but at the end, I sat down as cozy as the moon overhead. It's a night without sound, but for some reason, hallucinations like a gramophone continue to be possessed. 灯火なき禍下の夏をやり直すかのように 由比ヶ浜の店舗やマンションの明かりが夜の海岸線を隙間なく彩る。 穏やかな水面に映るそれらはレトロな映画のシーンのように そこだけトリミングされたかのような刹那感を漂わせる。 ただし今日だけは違う。 闇の奥から近づき今秋最大にまで巨大化した月が街の直上に居座り